Res. Asst. Eyüp Metin
Investigating the Photoinitiated Polymerization Kinetics of Thioxanthone Acetic Acid Derivatives: A Computational Study
Go to thesis
M.Sc. Thesis, 2019
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Viktorya Aviyente & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Şaron Çatak
Small Molecule – DNA Interaction Mechanism
- S. Mutlu, E. Metin, S. Aydin Yuksel, U. Bayrak, C. Nuhoglu, and N. Arsu, “In-situ photochemical synthesis and dielectric properties of nanocomposite thin films containing Au, Ag and MnO nanoparticles,” Eur. Polym. J., vol. 144, p. 110238, 2021. Go to article (IF:3.862, Q1)
- E. Metin, N. Arsu, S. Catak, and V. Aviyente, “Photophysical, kinetic and thermodynamic study of one-component Type II thioxanthone acetic acid photoinitiators,” Eur. Polym. J., vol. 136, p. 109909, 2020. Go to article (IF: 3.862, Q1)
- E. Metin, G. S. Batibay, and N. Arsu, “In–situ formation of self-assembled Ag nanoclusters on ct-DNA in the presence of 2-mercaptothioxanthone by using UV–vis light irradiation,” J. Photochem. Photobiol. A Chem., vol. 356, pp. 1–6, 2018. Go to article
- E. Metin, N. Arsu, S. Catak, and V. Aviyente, "Photoinitiated Polymerization Kinetics of Thioxanthone Acetic Acid Derivatives: A Computational Approach", VII. Polymer Science & Technology Congress with International Participation, Eskisehir, Turkey, 9-12 September 2018, p 434.
- E. Metin, G.S. Batibay, N. Atacı, and N. Arsu, "Photochemically produced self-assembled Ag nanoparticles on calf thymus DNA chains", 46th IUPAC World Polymer Congress-MACRO 2016; Istanbul, Turkey, 17-21 July 2016, p 240.
- E. Metin, B.F. Erkoc, A. Tugla, E. Ozcelik, and N. Arsu, "The study of binding modes of 4,4’-methylthiobenzoin (MTB) with ct-DNA", 46th IUPAC World Polymer Congress-MACRO 2016; Istanbul, Turkey, 17-21 July 2016, p 228.
- R. Halici, E. Metin, N. Ataci, and N. Arsu, "The study of binding modes of Thioxanthone-Diamine with calf thymus DNA", 46th IUPAC World Polymer Congress-MACRO 2016, Istanbul, Turkey, 17-21 July 2016, p 208.
- E. Metin (Ph.D. Scholarship Student), Asst. Prof. Çağla Söz (Project Leader), TÜBİTAK-3501 Career Development Program, Project No: 119M109, “Superhydrophobic and Hydrophobic Hybrid Paper Sheets: Preparation, Characterization and Determination of Possible Application Areas”, Turkish-German University, 30.09.2019-Current
- Türk Eğitim Vakfı (TEV) / Turkish Education Foundation Scholarship for Master’s & Doctorate Studies, 2016-2018.
- E. Metin (Project Leader), Betül F. Erkoç, Prof. Dr. Nergis Arsu (Project Advisor), TUBITAK - 2015/2.Term 2209-A - Undergraduate Student Research Project Support Program, “The study of binding modes of 4,4’-methylthiobenzoin (MTB) with ct-DNA by fluorescence spectroscopy”, May-August 2016, Istanbul, Turkey.